Monday 20 February 2012

Joseph Morgan Says Nobody Is Safe!


The Vampire Diaries star Joseph Morgan has admitted no one is safe in the hit show.
The British actor joined Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley in the last series as evil vampire Klaus, but revealed everyone in the cast knows they could be killed off at any time.
Joseph said: "Sometimes there isn't much notice."
"The nature of the show is that they have to kill off characters that people love and that are regular on the show, because the stakes have got to be high. You can't assume that people are safe because it takes away the tension."
"I would like to assume that Nina and Paul and Ian Somerhalder are safe because you just think they are the show really. But you just never know. They've done some pretty big twists and some pretty nasty things before."
"I remember toward the end of last season Ian talking to [series developer] Julie Plec and saying 'Just give me a heads up if you're going to do anything'. And I remember thinking, if he's scared I should be terrified."
Joseph admitted: "I don't want to be killed off. I've been trying to find out about my character but they're very tight lipped about the show."

1 comment:

  1. Klaus became a really boring character, I want him to get killed in the season final... seriously, never have thought I'd write such thing... but writers screw up this character ;/ he'd better got killed by Mikael... ;/
    hope anyway that Kol and Elijah would survive the third season.

    greetings,
    ex Klaus's little bitch xD

    ReplyDelete