Wednesday 28 March 2012

Aunt Jenna To Make An Appearance In The Season 3 Finale

Sara Canning will be returning in the Season 3 finale as Aunt Jenna Sommers... with a twist. No, she's not a zombie, and nobody is upsetting the balance of nature by channeling witch-power to resurrect her. Instead, Canning will appear in flashbacks, where we'll get a glimpse into what Elena's life was like before we met her in the pilot.
We will also see Miranda and Grayson Gilbert in this episode, played by local actors from Atlanta. 


Personally I can see this being a pretty emotional episode, especially after a tweet from Directing Producer Chris Grismer. He tweeted saying "This is definitely going to be the most beautiful, epic and shocking Vampire Diaries finale ever filmed. So happy to be a part of it. #TVD"


I'm certainly looking forward to it. Please leave your thoughts and comments about whats to come in the finale below.

2 comments:

  1. Man! I miss her... I wish to see more of her in TVD.. She was a sweetheart... Sad its just the flashback.. :((( I almost cried when she was killed in season 2's finale...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL It's okay, I actually did cry.

    ReplyDelete