Thursday 17 May 2012

Candice Accola Spills Season 4 Scoop

Candica Accola spills on Season 4 at the CW Upfronts...


“I don’t think they necessarily closed that story line at all,” she told me. “Characters take breathers … so I’m sure he’ll return.”
OK, you can officially breathe a massive sight of relief. (I know I did!) I also had to ask Candice for her thoughts on new vampire Elena (Nina Dobrev), specifically whether she expects Caroline to take her under her wing and show her the ways of the fang.
“I think she’ll definitely be a part of helping Elena through the transition,” she said. “I can’t see it all going perfectly, but I’m really excited.”
As for how Candice thinks Caroline will react when she discovers that Tyler (Michael Trevino) is actually possessed by Klaus, she had one word to describe her emotional state: ”disturbed!”

No comments:

Post a Comment