Friday 10 May 2013

Spoiler From E! Online - 10th May 2013


I have to know who Elena will choose in TVD's season finale!

While we won't reveal which Salvatore brother our heroine chooses, we can assure you that she does in fact pick one. (No Kelly Taylor-esque "I choose me" moment happening here!) As for the other brother, fret not as he'll have more than enough to deal with that not landing the girl (for now) will hardly register. Start prepping for one of the series' best twists ever, basically!

4 comments:

  1. This is what I think is going to happen... But mostly I'm wrong, but I like to try... Elena is going to pick Damon, and Stefan is going to take the cure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooooo hope that Elena chooses Damon. Maybe Stefan can be with Katherine!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elena chooses Damon and Stefan takes the cure. If you peice all the mysterious spoilers together , this is what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete