Wednesday 20 November 2013

The Vampire Diaries - Spoiler From E! Online - 20th November 2013


I can't lie, I totally geeked out over seeing three versions of Nina Dobrev in one scene on The Vampire Diaries, so I was sad to see Amara go. Please tell me Katherine will be OK!

Things aren't looking good for our favorite sassy vamp-turned-human, which means she'll have to rely on those around her for help. "As Katherine grows weaker, Nadia is fighting to take care of her and have her in her life,"Nina Dobrev spills. "You learn Katherine wants to have that relationship, but she keeps screwing it up.But it seems like Dobrev's workload might not lessen anytime soon as she spills to us, "Now they're alluding to a fourth doppelgänger, although we haven't done anything, so I can't say if that's going to happen for sure." 

No comments:

Post a Comment