Thursday 20 October 2011

Paul Wesley Confirmed for Insurgence 4???

So, Yesterday morning, there was a few teases on twitter via the Rogue Insider.

A few of the tweets he made have now been deleted but guess who has a record!!!

  • Rogue_Insider John Smith
    First guest I will leak has the initials P.W, I really cannot tell u the other guests YET....u won't be disappointed though
  • Rogue_Insider John Smith
    Happy now! Remember insider knows all......other BIG guests will be announced soon I hope, the line up is superb!
  • Rogue_Insider John Smith
    I am awaiting the thanks and hi fives! Lol.......... If u ain't gotta ticket OH DEAR! Better be quick as this is gonna be a sell out!
  • Rogue_Insider John Smith
    Ok as I said I have deleted the tweet,this will not be the last guest u all want to see believe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rogue_Insider John Smith
    So u want a salvatore sandwich! Hmmmmmmmmm.........
  • Rogue_Insider John Smith
    Heres something to leave you with 3 main guests 4 #insurgence4 have been approached 2 have agreed to attend, u know 1, who is the other?
So what do you make of these SERIOUSLY teasing tweets??? First guest I will leak has the initials P.W? That can conly be one person right?! PAUL WESLEY!!! A Salvatore Sandwich? Does that mena IAN SOMERHALDER may attend too?  Do you believe the Insider? Or is he just playing with us? Let me know what you think via the comments!

Guess we just have to wait for Rogue to confim this information themselves!!! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment